Sunday 7 March 2010

The Gate

Port Isaac.
This was the only image I was originally happy with. I really liked the interesting angle and the really straight lines. There are no circles, there are either straight or diagonal lines. Also, you have the blue and white again which I think go very well together. Port Isaac is a little fishing village not too far from me and I decided to go there precisely because of colours painted on the windows and doors. I can't go back to St. Ives because I won't have the time and I can't take photographs of Camelford because to be perfectly honest, it's a bit of a dump. So Port Isaac was the wise choice. You can tell that these three photographs have been taken at different times than the other three but this doesn't really stand out in a bad way. It flows quite well considering.

No comments:

Post a Comment